Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City, State: Chicago, IL.
- Located near Chicago & one of the most desirable suburbs to reside w/in the United States IL is a very strong & stable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- EMR: TBD.
- Procedures: None.
- LT opportunities in KY, IN and OH.
- Hospital allows it's physicians to place requests for thier own days off per month.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this highly sought after medical facility.
- Subspecialty back-up support available.
- MD or DO.
- BC in IM only.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Support Staff: Typical of a community hospital.
- Plus a full & comprehensive health & welfare package.
- Beds: 200-beds.
- Trauma: II.
- Perm Compensation: To be negotiated privately.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Located w/in a few minutes commute to Chicago, w/many outdoor activities, private schools, excellent retail & after hour social scene.
- ADC: 15 - 20 patients.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Open ICU.
- If perm is not a fit, we can discuss locum tenens placement.
- Internal moonlighting also available.
- FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.Nocturnist.Internal Medicine.Chicago.Illinois.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7p - 7a, Nocturnist.
- A top hospital in the region.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist (Nocturnist).
- Nocturnist position is available.
- Sorry, no J1 or H1b visa sponsorships are available.
- Work for one of Chicago's Premier Hospitals / Regional Medical Groups / Plus an Academic Appointment.
- Academic positions will also be offered to outstanding candidates.
- Perm in NY, WV and WI.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This permanent Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Illinois.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 3.