Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 21, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base salary.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- 401k (with match).
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- A regional hub for culture, entertainment, commerce and more, the city boasts a diverse population consisting of ethnic groups from around the world.
- Chicago's residents are well known for their warm, friendly Midwestern style, and nearby Naperville was recently named one of "America's Best Places to Live in 2008" by Cnnmoney.
- Chicago is a vibrant Midwest metropolis located on the southeastern shore of Lake Michigan.
- Internal Medicine or experienced Family Practice Physician needed in Illinois.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Apr 2.